Jewels Dream

Monday, January 29, 2007

Ugly Cake



I went to my customer's housewarming on sunday and she wanted me to bring back a melting cake... it tasted good when i was there.. but that gooey mess that was in the plastic bag was not all that appetizing... and Kelvin they all asked me just to throw it away.. haha! But I was thinking it seems like a waste, so when I got home, I just placed it into the fridge and forgot all about it! The next morning I woke up and was trying to look for something to eat! So i saw the ugly looking cake in the fridge and decided to take it out to try it.. It was hardened already and it tasted surprisingly great despite the ugliness.. Haha! So i decided that I will make my cake into an ugly cake that tastes not so sweet, it will make the person keep eating.. and the gooey mess.. haha a refreshing look to a cake!

I think its a great idea!

Jewel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home