Jewels Dream

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Wishing Chair Encounter


I felt like reading my book again, and got more inspiration from there again! I wanted to have a fairy workshop, where little boxes get mended or little toys which are broken are mended. Where its like a very tiny workshop where fairies work and repair the little things in my shop.

Also read about dimple cottage! Haha! Like me, got dimples.. a fairy that has dimples! And I want to have a little shelf of spells and wishes.. and I will have to take it for them from the cupboard.. wooden type and like in a cottage.

My sister told me that I should do it like the magician's table, where the guests just have to wish for their desserts, and it appears. so we will not take orders, we will take their wishes and have little fairies attend to them! : )

Oh.. so exciting!

Jewel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home