Jewels Dream

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Strawberry Shortcake

I went to the cake shop today and wanted to buy a cake for my grandma's birthday.. I saw an entire selection of cakes, from coco exotic, to tropical mango, strawberry shortcakes, and more! I got excited! My favourite was the Strawberry Shortcake! It looks big and creamy, a round cake tall as a hat and with big strawberries sitting all around on each whip cream twirls. It makes you feel like grabbing a bite off the entire cake! Its white and filled with cream! We ended up with a mango tropical but still I bought a piece of the strawberry shortcake for a taste of heaven! : P

The first bite melted my heart, the cake was soft and spongy, like it could bounce! And the cream was just right, not too sweet and yet not too much! There was little bits of strawberries in the middle of the cake topped with light cream. It tasted sweet, a little sourish becos of the strawberries, but yet the taste lingers in your mouth. Yet, it does not make you greedy wanting for more and more. One piece is just right..

Looking forward to an occassion to buy the whole cake... : ) haha! Should have taken a picture!!! SIgh... its really tasty... Aww. feel like eating it now ! : ) haha!

Okie need to wait a little while longer before i am able to indulge in another one of this!

Night night!

Jewel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home